Wednesday 22 February 2012

Nude Catwalk? I like the idea of a teaparty.

Robyn Coles
Reading about welsh Milliner Robyn Coles rather bold choices to display his work, I have to admit I'm not sure I would be as gutsys as him to make the choice and as the models to do so!
 Though the actual star of the show wasn't him or his hats but the 7 month pregnant former Miss Wales, Sophia Cahill, who produly showed off her bump as she strutted the cat walk during London Fashion Week. She was choosen by the milliner to help make the big statement at Fashion Week, given that there dozens upon dozens of
Sophia Cahill
 shows 1999 Miss Wales, struting herself in only a hat has certainly had the effect desired.
Myself... I don't know if I would ever do something so daring? My cup of tea would be in fact a tea party, a far more social occassion and perfect to show them for what they are designed for. At least some of them anyway, the funky kind of designs I think perhaps I should have something else in mind for a collection.
  It's an idea anyway, I can have a think about it... it's a while before I will be making a collection.

On that note though my hat blocks will be here next week!
 I will be showing pictures as I make a very special hat, the first hat at home!


ADD!:
Just looking for some pictures to add and realised to fit in with the image I want to project but I should have two different tea parties one the traditional English teaparty and the second a Hatters Tea Party.

3 comments:

  1. Brrrr I think a tea party would be much more appropriate for our chilly northern climate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophia Cahill = dumb whore

    ReplyDelete